Reece always wants to do what big sister is doing and figured out she can lay down in the tub too!!
Addey got Papa Bisel's fine hair! This is one of the things we did a lot of this summer ( jumping on the tramp) but Addey is not jumping!!!
Well this is my favorite part of the whole bloging thing...Showing off my cute girls!! So check in once in a while and I have plenty of cute pictures. Love Beau Dee
7 comments:
I am so glad you told me you have a blog! I just set one up as well, so you will have to check mine out. http://www.lauragines.blogspot.com How fun is it that we have the internet, and can have things like blogs to keep us all updated on the happenings of our family and friends! All aboard the blogging train!!
I love the new blog! Your girls are adorable and I'm so glad I can keep better informed on whats going on in your lives! Keep up the updating!
I was hoping my blogg would inspire some of the Richards family who I do not hear from often to blogg (hint hint). So I get on thinking no one would have responded, and I have 2 comments from my cousins!!! Wow thanks guys that means a lot to me from expert bloggers!! Yea I saw you professional pictures Laura, and I got the Idea to blogg from Chelsea!! I love my family.
Beau Dee,
I love it!! This is great to have one more perosn in on the blog train. I love your girls and yes it is more fun to have more and more people to check on. I love my family too! (That includes you!)
It is fun to see you kids wanting to stay in touch and caring about each other. That's about as good as it gets and I love you all!
Beau, way to go getting aboard the blogging train. It is way fun to see everyone' families and keep up on what is going on in their lives. It was a great time see you and your darling girls this summer.
Wooh hooh! Another car on the train...our family can also thank Chelsea for our push to blog, and it has been such an amazing way to keep in touch...even just in the small ways. I love you girls, I think they are so cute! So, post often, and feel free to visit our blog as well! We don't have any little ones to take cute pictures of, but we usually do find something to post on.
Post a Comment