I have to explain one of my answers to my tag question about my first thought when I saw Wacey. You have to understand I had seen Wacey many many times before we actually MEET.
My grandpa Fitzgerald had sheep and I would always see these boys coming to show how TUFF they were by "docking the sheep" (or pulling the sheep balls out with there teeth). I had grown up around that and thought that NO ONE was Tuffer than my grandpa, my uncle Ben or my dad. So that did not really do it for me, until this one particular boy caught my eye!!! I never new exactly who he was but I did remember him.
The next encounter with Wacey was when my best friend, Christy would not shut up about 'quarter boy". She went to get a drink from the drink machine and was a quarter short when "quarter boy" kindly gives her a quarter and she instantly fell in love. OR something because that is all I heard Quarter boy this, quarter boy that...Well one day as we are walking out of the bathroom I said "ok who is this quarter boy?" As I ran right into him!!! That was the boy, the boy that could be one of the Tuffest guys I knew (after my grandpa, uncle Ben, and my dad) . I could not believe it, but he was my best friends "quarter boy."
So I knew who this boy was now and had finally got a name but never had the chance to really talk to him. I mean really what was I suppose to say, " I like the technique you use on pulling those sheep's balls out, it really caught my eye. To bad my best friend likes you."
UNTIL the day... It was state basketball and we were dancing at one of the games. I saw Wacey and Kirk sitting there and that is all I could think, "He is nice why is he hanging out with Kirk Gines". Not that I do not like Kirk, But that is what I thought. (I actually thought that we might be related because he was hanging out with kirk). And that is actually where our story begins. We started a conversation about the dance we had just done and he said he wanted to come watch me again. I told him we would be dancing again the next day and he said he would defiantly be there. The next day he was not there, but I do not think he missed another one of my dances after that!!!! 
He now has many labels, Tuff still being one of them, But one of my favorite is his softer side!! I love how is with our girls. And so you see we were meant to be together running into each other and finally Kirk Gines was the one who actually got us together after all that.
7 comments:
I'm glad you filled us all in. I just assume we all know each other from growing up in the same town, and forget that there are often really cute stories behind it! He is such a cute dad!
Wow! That is quite the story! Interesting....thanks for sharing - I only knew the part about the dance.
I'm just glad that it wasn't ALL bad that he hung out with Kirk -especially since I am related to Wacey, Kirk and you! I remember when you started dating Wacey and I had to figure out how I was related to him and to you just to make sure it was on opposite sides! ;)
Well you will definately have to write that one down for your personal history! You and Wacey are seriously the perfect couple!!!
It's so interesting how two people just find each other when they should. You two really are good together, and Wacey is such a cute little dad.
New blog...new blog...new blog!
We want an update!!!
Post a Comment