Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

I have never really loved Halloween, But when you have kids it makes it a little funner!!! This year was really fun because Addey got really excited about dressing up. We had went costume shopping early in October to see what Addey wanted to be. I do not think she had ever even seen Snow White but that is who she wanted to be when she saw the Snow White dress.
We were going to have Reece wear Addeys Cute Lady bug costume that she wore at that age and had tried it on many times just for fun. BUT grandma went shopping and found the Chick costume and had to get it. Grandma spoils us and I am glad she did because Look at how dang cute Reece is as a cute little chick. Oh and her next years skunk costume because I am sure she will be a stinker!!! This was the pre Halloween photo shoot we had to have with them dressed in the costumes Nanni bought.


I did have to remind Addey that we had bought her the Snow white costume and she did end up being Snow White for her Preschool party and for Trick or Treating. We started early and went to Woodland Hills and got plenty of candy, We did go home and get warmed up and waited for dad to get home from school, and then we finished our Trick or Treating at both grandma's houses.

We went to Nannies (grandma Trudy) and Papa ( grandpa Deloy) and had our Pictures taken. We had to show off.. Addey had taught Reece to say Trick- or- Treat, and Reece would flap her arms and say Baa ck!!! Addey was pretty tired at this point but also did her princess twirls, and made sure she got her special treat Nanni had saved just for us!!!

So I do not love all the scary, spooky, Halloween things. But I did have a fun Halloween taking my kids Trick or Treating and getting all dressed up!!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you had a couple of very cute Trick-or-treaters.

The Cox Family said...

Your little girls are so dang cute! Halloween is so much fun when you have kids. Hope all is going well for you guys!

Staci said...

Very cute little chick, Skunk and Snow white... They are getting so big!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I love the costumes. I wish I could have seen the "trick or treat" "bock". Those girls are getting to big! It's amazing how your view of things change when you have kids.

Billie Sue said...

Beingi the "older" sister of Papa and Nanni, I thought I had never seen anything quite so cute as watching them shop for the Halloween costumes. You know me--all emotional and such--I had tears in my eyes just observing how much they loved thinking of the little girls and shopping for the chick and skunk costumes. Well, I had never seen anything so cute until I just saw
Addey and Reese in those costumes! How darling! I love Adey being Snow White--she is a beautiful princess and I can imagine her twirling around! I'm like you, Beau, it took me a few years to actually come to enjoy Halloween - but now -- I LOVE IT! Happy Fall to ya all!

Billie Jo said...

Too cute for words! At least it was warm this year and that makes Trick-or-Treating much more enjoyable!!! I am sorry we didn't make it. It got late we had to have Ellie in bed for school the next day!

Chelsea Johnson said...

The girls look darlng--I think Halloween will be a lot more fun for me when Jack is old enough to actually enjoy it!

Giselle Rasheta said...

How fun...I can't get over how cute they both look in their costumes. I wish I lived up there and could have them trick-or-treat at my house! Someday, someday...