Wednesday, January 23, 2008

nothing fun and exciting


I know, I know... It has been a while since I did a post. Mainly because I have not had much to post about. This month has been pretty BORING, with a lot of stuff going on. After we got the excitement of Christmas over and the New Year started we kinda went back into our schedules and nothing to exciting has been going on.
So I was thinking of something I could put on the blog so people do not give up on me and stop looking all together. The one thing I could think of was of coarse my cute GIRLS !!!!



These are the pictures we got right before Christmas. I thought they were so cute and showed there personalities!! Addey is always wanting the spot light, and Reece is shy and laid back.

I will be better and get something fun and exciting on my blog!! I guess that means I better do something fun and exciting to put on my blog. Maybe if I just keep my camera ready I am sure I can catch something from our fun and exciting days around here!!!

11 comments:

The Preece Family said...

Beau, I LOVE your pictures! Your girls are so dang cute --- they are mini you's! :) It was great to see you two as well while we were in Utah. The next time we are in town, we should definitely get the kids together. I know they would love that - and so would I! Hope all is well! :)

The Cox Family said...

I have been waiting for a new update! It is about time!!! j/k. I don't think you always need something exciting to post. Everyone loves to see what you are up to even if it is just everyday life! So with that, let me just say how adorable those girls are. Their pictures are so beautiful, and I love the headbands with the flower. If I am ever blessed with a girl, you need to let me know where to find all the cute accessories!

Billie Jo said...

I am so glad that you updated and I am even more glad that I get to see those cute girls every week in person! They are the cutest things ever and my girls love them.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yeah! Finally an update....those girls are always so adorable! I like the camera idea---just take lots of pics of them and keep blogging. We love to see them!

McNeil Family said...

Ok, seriously...those girls are darling and they could not look anymore like you. You really should just keep your camera with you all day because I'll bet your house is anything but boring.

Billie Sue said...

Yeah! I've been looking for this for a long time and what a beautiful little update! How could those girls be any cuter? Even in the pictures, their personalities come out and they look like they are such good friends. Keep updating with those cute girls and I'll be happy!

Kamal and Amber said...

Cute pictures! Your girls look just like you. How fun! I hope they are as cute with each other in real life as they were in their pictures.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Addey looks like your mom in that first picture! I am going to stop looking at all these blogs of darling little girls! Pink clothes, painted fingernails, and most of all the big bows! I just can't take the thought of more BLUE.

Holmes Family said...

Beau,
Your little Addey looks just like you! I miss those years growing up and wanting to do everything you and Alisha were doing. I love those memories. Take care, Jess

Cheri said...

Beautiful pictures! I can't believe how much they look like you!

Giselle Rasheta said...

I love those girls...and I'm glad the pictures turned out so nice! They were so cute when they came to get them taken that I knew they'd turn out great! I know everyone has said it, but they really do look like you--which is why they're so darn cute!