Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

My dad is a person who's loving and kind, And often he know's what I have on my mind. He is someone who listens, suggests and defends... My dad can be my very best friend! He is proud of my triumphs, But when things go wrong, he is patient, helpful and strong. In all that I do my dad plays a part- There is always a place for him Deep in my heart. Each Year that passes, I am even more glad, I am even more grateful and proud to call him MY DAD !!!



I love you dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!














2 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

What a nice post! I really like that picture of your Dad...he looks so handsome. I didn't know he was sick....I hope he gets better soon!

Billie Sue said...

On your Dad's birthday, I watched the birthday song and commented, but somehow I missed this! It is beautiful! Beau, you're poetry is great and I love the wonderful tribute to your Dad. How thoughtful you are--it makes everything so worthwhile to a parent. Beautiful, beautiful! Love you so much!