Last night we took the girls to Disney on ice, Princess Wishes!!! It was originally a bribe to get them to sleep in their own beds. (Yes we are still working on that) but then it became a bribe for everything... and it worked great!!!
This is waiting for the show to start! We already got our Cinderella glow lights and were patiently waiting!!
Reece would have been content to just eat the snow cones all night!
Still waiting...
Ok... 3 more minutes and we are so ready for it to start!!!!!!!
Tinker Belle started the show and it was very exciting, But when Mickey and Minnie came out Reece got really excited!! I wish I got it on video she was clapping and she would look at me and say Mitty Mouse Cub House Mom!!
We had 1st row tickets!! Although 1st row is not actually the first row...C is 1st row and then 1st row is 2nd row. I did not know that and I was a little upset at first but then I was ok with it when we had a barrier to keep the girls off the ice! It was still GREAT seats we were right in the action and right up close!!
Addey's favorite is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Mainly Dopey. She said "Mom look Dopey is so cute in real life"!!
Belle at the dinner in her honor with all the dinnerware! Belle finds her meal is very entertaining.
Ariel's greatest wish is to live like a human on dry land, and she becomes even more determined to realize her dream the moment she sets eyes upon Prince Eric!!
This is actually Cinderella's carriage but Tinker Belle got to ride in it at the end!!! All the princess's were out and skating around, Jasmine came right up to us and gave us a little wave!! There was fireworks and fairy dust everywhere!! It was a fun filled Princess night for my cute princess's. I truly have the cutest little Princess right at home and love my girls so much. It was really fun to see them get so excited and and we will have to watch for the next bribing opportunity because it is going to be hard to beat PRINCESS WISHES!!!
17 comments:
You've got to love what bribery will do for you! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Did Wacey go and enjoy the show with you, or was it just you and the girls?
Oh boy. This is the fun part for our husbands having daughters! It'll take some major bribing of my husband to do "princessy" things with Natalie, Im sure! Reese and Addey are adorable!
Beau,
This is so fun! My little Kristen loved looking at the pictures! I wished we lived close so Kristen could play with your little princesses! They are so cute!
I just can't get over how much your girls look like you Beau! How precious! I can't wait to drag my two boys to the next princess tada! :) Ok...maybe if I wish on a star really hard it will come true!
What lucky little girls! I'll have to remember that bribery trick down the road... Whatever works!
I took my girls on opening night! We also had a great time! We didn't get great seats because I waited too long and they were all gone. We still had a great time though.
THat seems like every little girls' dream come true! I love all the disney characters and princess! Looks like they had so much fun....
How fun!
So did it work? Are they sleeping in their own beds?? :)
I sure hope someday that I will be able to do girly things and watch princesses skate! Very fun. I am glad the girls had so such a great time.
What a cute story! Your little ones really are beautiful and look just like their Mommie, especially Addey. Reece has a little look of the Richards, but mostly still looks like you. It's amazing what we subject ourselves to in order to bribe our kids to do what we want them to. God luck!
A dream come true for two little girls. I am afraid I am stuck with monster truck rallies for the rest of my life. Maybe next princess night I will have to tag along for a little girl fun.
I love the pictures. I can't wait until Sienna is old enough to go to those things... I secretly wish I would have just taken her!
Hey, how funny that you found us. I don't think Kami knows we have a blog. I just started it and still am not quite sure what I am doing. I don't ever know what to post. I guess there will be more to post once our little Treygen comes. I can't wait. Your pictures are all so cute! I love the ones where the girls got into the paint! They are so cute! How fun! Well it is good to hear from you. I hope you are all doing well.
To anwser your questions The Thai House was yummy. You should go sometime! As for the other question. They took the kids picture in front of a green screen and added the Chipmunks in with a computer! My kids were so suprised when they saw it. They were like hey they weren't in the picture!
It appears everyone in Utah took their little girl to Disney Princess on Ice but me...but I am sure Anne doesn't know what she missed! =) Looks like you had fun!
I love anything Disney!
Thanks for your interest with my sister in law and her husband. They are both amazing! You will love them!
You can leave Isaac and Sara a message on their blog.
http://isaacsara.blogspot.com/
They have a post up right now about the Youth in Philly. I am sure they would love to work something out with your youth.
Hope you guys can make something happen! That would be fun.
Beau,
I heard you were moving yesterday from my sis. I think you'll love Oregon! It isn't always fun living away, but Chris and I have really become close since we have had to rely on each other. Take care and good luck with everything!
Post a Comment