Saturday, May 3, 2008

We love you Grandma Bisel !!!















Picture taken by: Addey Richards 9/30/07

We will miss you so much. We know you lived a great life and will remember the loving things you always did for us!! We will miss the phone calls checking up on us, stopping by to see you when we check on the baby animals at the barn, the chocolates you always gave us, and your warm smile!! Thanks for everything we love you!!

Love Beau Dee, Addey, and Reece




16 comments:

Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt said...

Hey Beau,
This is your former college roommate. Remember the good old times at College Terrace. I just wanted to let you know that I was here. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Your girls are absolutely darling! So what's new? How's life?

Britt said...

Sorry I don't mean to leave so many comments but I just thought I'd leave you my e-mail so that we can be better about keeping in touch and respond to my comments.

Cheri said...

Beau I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. She was such a nice, sweet, caring person. Again I'm so sorry.

Take care-

Cheri

Holmes Family said...

Beau,
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma Bisel. She was an incredible lady, always smiling and cheerful. You and your family are in our prayers.

Chelsea Johnson said...

We will miss Grandma so much, but we're lucky to have so many wonderful memories of her!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I am so glad that my children had a chance to be with Grandma, even if it was just a short time. I love the picture that Adey took, she is pretty good with the camera.

Tahnie said...

What a sweet lady. Woodland will never be the same without her. You're family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Billie Jo said...

Grandma had such an amazing influence on al of us. She will be greatly missed but her legacy lives strong with her family. I am really sad that you are leaving as well but I guess that change can be good for all of us.

Cartier Family said...

Beau...I'm so sorry for your loss. But what a blessing your time with her has been.

The Cox Family said...

We are also sorry for yor loss. She was such a wonderful woman. We went to her viewing last night and saw your family. It was good to see everyone, but we were sad that we weren't able to make it to the funeral today. I am sure it went very well though. You all are in our thoughts and prayers.

Adam said...

What's up Richards posse?! It's Adam. I'm sorry to hear about Grandma Bisel. That is not good news.

Hopefully everything is going well for you guys. Yes, we finally started 'blogging' (only about 5 years late...) ;) Better late than never I guess.

Lets see how well we keep in touch via blog. I have you tagged via RSS feed now so I will know when you post updates. You kids try and stay out of trouble!

Staci said...

What are you doing moving to Oregon? We LOVED it up there. In the summer, not so much in the winter. We lived in Forest Grove, about 15 miles outside of Portland, it is by Beaverton, & Hillsboro... If you are moving near there let me know.

Tiffany said...

Hi Beau Dee!

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose someone you love, especially a grandparent.

I am totally excited that you're moving to Portland! It's an awesome place to live. I won’t lie, the winter months can be challenging considering the amount of rainy days we have – but there’s so many great things about this place. I think you’re going to love it. We've been here for 2 years and I'm feeling like I know my way around -- I think. I do remember and recognize you. I don't think we every really talked but just having the grade school connection seems to make us instant friends.

Send me a note and tell me more about where in Portland you’re moving to and why your family's moving here. I'd love to get together when you arrive and help with your move in any way possible.

Take care,
Tiffany (tiffanymaready@hotmail.com)

p.s. I don't think you're crazy at all. I'm very glad you contacted me.

Kelli Despain said...

I'm glad you visited my site, it's always nice to hear from people up home. You have a beautiful family!

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Feel free to blogstalk us anytime you would like. I look at your blog myself all the time. Your girls are so adorable. I love the little "Adi" Tude.I can relate