I have kinda been trying to figure out my life and haven't really wanted to blog about it. But while TRYING to figure things out I have got a lot of fun pictures of my cute little Ladies and decided I would share the part of my life that I am sure of... MY FAMILY!!!
So the BIG question is... Are we moving. Well like I said we are trying to figure out our life but for right now, we are here!! We have weighed the pros and cons and really do not know what out weighs the other. Small things really like Wacey's job is in Oregon, but everything else is here. (Small details) I have figured out life is crazy and you deal with what comes and this is what is here so we are dealing with it!!!
So on with what else has been going on (besides packing and unpacking). Life has gone on where ever we are...
(I will have to tell the whole experience of bringing these cute pups int o the world but it would be a whole other blog. )
As for the names Addey and I named them all but we were shut down. Our names were Lucky, Spot, and Micky. The Owners of the dogs got final say and so we just call them by there FULL names given by everyone!!!
I love these pictures!! This is Reece's first ponytails. And how cute is that face, and of coarse big sister is sharing in the cuteness. I just love these little ladies of mine!!!
June 7 was Reece's 2nd birthday and we had quite the party for her. We started friday night with a birthday dinner with Nanni, papa, Cole, Cade, Cache, Great grandpa Bisel, Addey, mom and dad. We ate and opened presents, and then went swimming!!! We continued the birthday the next day by going to daddy's favorite place Tucano's which worked out really well since they have a great salad bar and that is Reece's favorite food. And of coarse they sing and bring ICE CREAM!!!
And then she got her ears pierced!! She was such a big girl and sat there and let us get them just right. She was so Excited she was getting "big girl earrings like Addey"!! She did cry for just a minute but then she said " Mom I tough".
Well we are 1 month down, I will get on the next pictures to catch up on my poor blogging. I do have to say we have been busy but I did have time to look at everyone's blogs! It looks like summer has been fun for everyone, and I am glad I am still around to enjoy the summer here in Utah!!!
12 comments:
Well I just thought that Wacey took all the computers with him. I am so glad that you are still here and that i get to see my Addey girl at dance.I cannot wait until Reece is old enough, one year and counting!!!! Keep the updates coming and get some more cute pictures of those "ladies."
Yay, an update!! I was pretty sure you were still around but I haven't seen you and with no updates I wasn't sure. Keep the updates coming!
Woohoo you updated! And happy birthday Reece! I can't believe she and Ty will be in the same grade in school - what a difference 6 months makes. Can't wait to see what else you've been up to. And to see you next SAT! :)
Yay! I won't pressure you for more updates, but I'm so happy about this one! I absolutely love the pictures of your girls. I CANNOT believe how big Reece looks with her hair in pigtails! Holy cow, she seriously looks so grown up. And I love what she said when she got her ears pierced. Thank you for your update--I don't really know your situation, but it sounds like maybe you guys are going through what Noah and I just finished? (Living in different states?) Everything happens for a reason, and everything works out in the end. Keep up your spirits...things will sort themselves out. We love you and your little Ladies!
Yeah I'm so happy that you updated your blog! Sorry life is so crazy for you right now. Hope you get it all figured out soon. And I LOVED the adorable pictures of your little ladies!!!
Those little "ladies" are seriously so cute! I love them both so much and love you too! Thanks for the update. I know life's decisions are difficult and sometimes just too much to report on. You notice my blog has slowed down considerably!
Well we are glad you are here and we finally got to see you after so long. It's great to hear and see what's been going on in your lives! Love the new earrings!
We loved seeing you guys last week!!!
It looks like her birthday was lots of fun! Getting ears pierced is a big deal, and luckily I decided to do it when Kristen was only 4 months old.
I hope you're able to work things out with where you're going to be. Moving is hard and at times I wonder if the job is really worth living so far away from family. We miss out on alot, but we've also gained a ton of friends. Good luck and take care.
Welcome back to the blogging world. Your girls are SO cute!
Hey we were hoping to see you at the 10 year reunion...bummer...well hope everything is going well. I would love to see more pictures of your adorable little girls! They are so cute!
Hey! Sorry about that going private. I was being a dork. Well yes of course you can put us on your favorites! How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment