Tuesday, July 15, 2008

...the rest of June

I know I have to now finish June and do all of July, Time Just keeps getting away from me.

Every year we go to Bear Lake with anyone who can make it form the Richards clan!!! This year we thought we would be in Oregon and we had not planned on going. Thanks to Weylin and Megan for letting us stay at there house!! We had a really great time and I was so glad we were here and got to go!!
Bear Lake with the cousins was the best way to end June and bring in July.


7 comments:

Britany said...

I love it when you update your blog!!! :)

Pink Caboose said...

Hey send me your email address so I can add you to my readers. I decided to go private.
madfamily5@gmail.com
thanks ~April

Laura said...

Looks like it was a good time at Bear Lake! Can't wait to see what all happened in July!

Tahnie said...

We're going to Bear Lake in September. Any suggestions on things your family loves to do would be great!
Tahnie

Billie Sue said...

Your girls look like they are having so much fun! I know our kids loved Bear Lake and the beach. Love your update! Keep pictures of those two little darlings coming!

Cheri said...

How fun to read an update!!! Looks like you had a great time!

Callister said...

Hey Beau, thanks for your sweet comment! You know what I mean when I say having girls are so much fun! Yours are just darling!

Nicole