Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Halloween

Well I am a little behind on posting our Halloween pictures, but we where off again yesterday exploring so we just did not get to it. Halloween was a little different this year but we still had a good time.Our week started out on Wednesday at our Wards TRUNK OR TREAT. The Young Women and Young Men had put together a Haunted House and lots of fun games. Then we headed out to the Trunk or Treat. I wish I took Pictures of some of the cars that were decorated, some people go all out.Then on Thursday we decorated our Pumpkins. We found these cute Mr. Potato Head things to decorate your pumpkins. We really were going to carve some and do the Mr. pumpkin heads but when Wacey had to work late on Thursday the girls and I cheated and just did the Pirate and a Princess, But I think they turned out cute!!So after 2 days of getting ready the girls were really ready for Halloween. We went to the Harvest Fest that Lake Oswego has in "downtown" Lake Oswego. It was really fun, They had a Halloween street that all the business's had set up a little booth and the kids could get treats. And they were all good treats. They had cracker's and of coarse organic snacks (we are in Oregon) and tooth brushes!! We also went to Play boutique ( that is where we go once a week for play time and Hooked on Phonics) they had crafts and treats and a Chemistry lab!! They also had a lady do face painting and so Addey got the finishing touches on her costume.We finished the night meeting up with Wacey's second cousin who lives here in Oregon and went to the mall. The girls had a lot of fun and WAY to much candy but we had a great time together!!

9 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Wow! So much fun! You guys sound like you're busy, busy, busy having fun! The girls are darling and I honestly like the pumpkins. They sound like my kind of pumpkin decorating! I'm glad you had fun--it sounds like the local merchants do a good job with the public. Chelsea said the little grocery store in Hurricane had a fun party too. Thanks for the post of those darling girls!

Chelsea Johnson said...

So many updates! I feel more informed now than when you actually lived here(what am I saying, we haven't lived by each other for 7 years!!)

Anyway, of course I love the skunk costume, although Addy's face is so much cuter than Jack's! They did a great job painting. I could only get him to hold still long enough for a couple whiskers and nose.

I can't believe you're that close to Roloff farms, I love that show! You'll definitely have to check it out and let us know what its like.

The bread looks delicious. I have recently tried to make bread a few times too, and it makes me feel like I'm a pioneer or something! But it does taste yummy!

Love and miss you guys!

Cartier Family said...

Beau, it looks like you had so much fun! I wish there were fun things like that around here (maybe there are and I just don't know about it)!

Cheri said...

Looks like you had a really fun Halloween! I love Addy's face paint. They did a great job! I LOVE the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head pumpkins. Very Cute!

Billie Jo said...

You guys are having so much fun that I can't imagine you being homeick. It truely sound like tons of fun. I love their costumes and the face painting is to die for. We paid 5 dollars for some that look less impressive than that!

Pays said...

How cute are they! They are getting so big so fast. It looks like you have so many fun things to do there! That is crazy you are so close to the famous "Rolloffs" I actually like that show! How fun for you! All the new things! Take care!

Laura said...

What stinking cute little trick-or-treaters!! Looks like they had so much fun!! I love all the updates!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Those girls are cute little ANIMALS. I also love to watch Little People Big World, so I would be for going right over to see the Roloff farm! I am happy that you have found so many fun things to help make living away more fun. I hope you don't start to like it too much or you will never want to come back!!!!!

Angelina said...

Hi. It sounds like you guys are way busy up there. Cute blog. I l love being able to keep in contact and know what we are doing.