Thursday, December 11, 2008

Self Pity???

Well As I was looking back at my other post and thinking about where our life have taken us recently I have felt a little self pity... No Wacey and I are NOT getting divorced (even thought I can see how it looked with Wacey In Oregon and me here), and yes Wacey just drove into Utah with a Penske truck with all of our stuff (I did intend on going back to Oregon after Christmas). I did not hate Oregon, I really think I could have gotten used to it in different circumstances... I loved our Ward and I meet some really good friends, Addey and Reece really loved Dance and Gymnastics, and I was learning a lot about myself and how to drive in the city (thank you Garmin). But there were also things that just did not work in our favor... Like not getting paid, Kinda a big thing when you move for a job. (See I think I had reasons for not enjoying Oregon quite as much as I should have)

Self Pity, oh I had a lot of that and I still find myself drowning in it some times when I am trying to figure out why it felt like going to Oregon was the right thing to do and what is next for us. But then I think about what happened in the few months we have been gone and even though I still have no idea why things happen the way they do, I am content. Seeing Wacey drive up after being gone for 2 weeks, well I think I am the happiest person today. I have my husband and my girls so what else can you ask for?? (Well maybe a job that will pay)

And NO we do not need donations. Sorry No pictures but all our stuff is still in the penske truck until we figure out our lives. I guess we thought we had our life all figured out but now we know our Journey is just beginning...

13 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Wow! You are an amazing person -- big trials but still a positive attitude! The world needs alot more of you and your outlook! I have always known what a really good person you are and have always loved that sincere smile! Let your parents enjoy the company of those two little girls--it's good for them! Keep smiling and good luck, Wacey! A solution will come -- keep your knees greased! Love you!

Billie Jo said...

We have a spare bed room right next to the the studio so the girls could dance and dance until they fall asleep. Glad your back but I still haven't seen you!

Alayna's Creations said...

awww, you'll get it figured out. Can't wait to see you on MONDAY!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Ha ha, serves you right for thinking you had your life all figured out! I find that just when I think things are starting to go my way, you get a some sort of wake-up call. I am sorry for what you have been through and I hope that things turn around soon. Just don't think that you are the only people who have to live with their parents!

[Stacia] said...

Hi Beaudee-
I ran across your blog awhile ago and think your girls are adorable! We just had the same thing happen to us with a job but it ended up working out better than we ever expected...Hang in there!

Stacia

McNeil Family said...

Beau,

I'm so glad I got to see your little family at Cafe Rio! Just another plus to living so close to family. I didn't get to tell you that your little girls are so cute and sweet! I'm so sorry for what you've been through, but I'm sure there is a reason. You are taking it AMAZINGLY and I know everything will work out well with such a great attitude. I hope you stick around! I need to learn how to get kids that sweet.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I'm so sorry for all that is going on. It was so fun to see you at Grandpa's the chat for a while. Everything will work out in some way, just keep the faith!

Hilary said...

I feel your pain! That sucks! I am so sorry. Sometimes life just decides to take a huge crap on you and there is nothing to do about it except take a shower. Gross, I know, but I think the analogy is good considering we are in a similar circumstance. We'll be thinking about you!

Holmes Family said...

I know things happen for a reason, and I'm so glad you are back in Utah for Christmas. I hope everything gets worked out very soon and you guys are able to have a very Merry Christmas! It feels as though new journey's begin almost on a weekly basis in our home. It's hard to start something new or change when your least expecting it, but I'm so glad you and Wacey can do it together! Take care and love, Jess

Pays said...

I'm so sorry that it didn't work out up there, but I'm very glad you are back home again- not that I get to see you a lot, but at least your only a couple hours away. See you this week end!! I'm excited to visit with you!

Billie Sue said...

We need some Christmas pictures of those cute little girls!!!

The Carroll Family said...

I miss you!! When are we going to get together?? Soon I hope!!

Billie Sue said...

Hey Beau -- long time no posting in the blogging world! Let's see some pics of those two little darling girls and your house and hear about all the great things happening in your life! We love you and are so glad you are close enough to see you once in a while!!!!