Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Leprechauns and Little girls!!!

Full of magic and trickery, the leprechauns remain in their hidden world until the night before St. Patrick's day... so our last nights craft was our treasure box!! I think it turned out pretty cute and will be my new March decoration!! The girls of coarse were just excited to find the treasure the next morning. Those tricky leprechauns left gold ( Rolo's- note to self, next year get the individually wrapped ones) and fun green shamrock straws. I also got real into the holiday and made green shamrock waffles and the straws went well with the yummy breakfast!
Happy St. Patrick's day!!!

10 comments:

Alayna's Creations said...

haha I made the same mistake with the Rolos!
The treasure box is adorable - what a great idea!

Alayna's Creations said...

Hey - just left you an award/tag on my blog!

Cartier Family said...

Such a cute idea. I've never really thought much past green clothes and food!
I also tagged you on my blog! It was a no brainer...you introduced my to the wonderful world of blogging!!!

Billie Jo said...

If I handed out awards on my blog I would give you one as well. I thought avacado sandwhiches for breakfast was a big deal but WOW! I loved seeing you and the girls yesterday!

Giselle Rasheta said...

How can those girls get any cuter...and for that matter...how can a mother get any more creative and fun-loving? Cute, cute, cute! How's work going and are you all unpacked yet? I must drop in and see you after I get back from Phoenix! Love those girls and you too! By the way, this is Aunt Billie Sue.

Sycamore Girl said...

BeauDee=Supermom.

Cheri said...

Very Cute ideas!

The Gunnerson Family said...

How fun! I thought that I was doing well to get my boys dressed in green. It has been so fun to see you and your girls more. I am so happy you are "home".

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute idea!!! I will have to remember that one and try to be a supermom like you!

What cute girls! How can I possible ever forget how cute those girls are between my visits to your blog?

Pays said...

Look at how good you are! You are always doing something fun and cute for the girls! How fun for them. They have the best mom ever!!