Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't they clean up good!!


I thought this was a cute Easter picture of the girls!!!


More to come, we had a great Easter weekend starting on Friday when we went to the Discover Gateways children's museum and the aquarium!! For now you just get a cute picture!!!

12 comments:

Cheri said...

What cute matching dresses and sweaters! They're real cuties! Can't wait to see more pictures from your Easter Weekend. Sounds like you had fun.

Billie Sue said...

How could two little girls get any cuter? My oh my! I love their relationship, too. The curly hair is darling -- everything looks like a "stsory-book life" to me.

Tahnie said...

Precious!

Alayna's Creations said...

Cute photo!
Can't wait to hear about the aquarium. I've been wondering if my kids would enjoy a trip there.

Alayna's Creations said...

Cute photo!
Can't wait to hear about the aquarium. I've been wondering if my kids would enjoy a trip there.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Soooo cute! I must say, it seems a little easier to find Easter-wear for girls than boys. I bought the only church outfit I could find amid the hundreds and hundreds of dresses!!

Those girls are so cute, and I can't wait for the Aquarium update.

Cartier Family said...

Beautiful girls...look just like their mom! =)

The Gunnerson Family said...

Ah, are you trying to make me cry with those beautiful dresses on those darling girls? You know I have to just walk right pass those in the store. Thanks for the pic. I can't wait to see more.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I can't wait till I have girls and can dress them up as beautifully as those two look! How adorable!

Pays said...

How adorable are their outfits!! They are so cute! I love the lamb pictures too. It is so fun for your own kids to have fun experiences like you had on the farm. How fun!!!

Holmes Family said...

They are so adorable! I love this time of year and getting to see everyone's precious pictures! Take care, Jess

The Carroll Family said...

They are darling!!