
Today Addey is 5. When Addey was just a baby we started to call her little miss Addey"tude". She sure has a lot of attitude and her name fits her perfect!! She has had a lot of what we call "SPUNK" and I just love all the Addey"tude" and "Spunk" she has!! It makes for a lot of fun days!!
Addey is such a great girl and is so happy, she usually has a smile on her face and is making others smile to! She is so smart and does not forget anything, She is so loving and kind and is always thinking of others feelings, she is the Boss (or again what we call a leader,) and she is a great BIG sister!! I just can not believe how big she is getting, I have a 5 year old... I so remember the day she was born and what JOY she has brought into our lives!!!!
hApPy BiRthDaY, wE lOve yOu AdDeY !!

Addey is such a great girl and is so happy, she usually has a smile on her face and is making others smile to! She is so smart and does not forget anything, She is so loving and kind and is always thinking of others feelings, she is the Boss (or again what we call a leader,) and she is a great BIG sister!! I just can not believe how big she is getting, I have a 5 year old... I so remember the day she was born and what JOY she has brought into our lives!!!!
hApPy BiRthDaY, wE lOve yOu AdDeY !!




7 comments:
What a sweetie! I can't believe she is 5! Good work you two!
she is darling and she looks just like her Momma :)
Eeeek! Is this going to happen to my baby?
What a cutie!! I will never forget her birthday... we brought Duncan home from the hospital the same day. I remember thinking, how cool is this! Hope she had a wonderful day. She is so stinking cute and full of life!!
Happy Birthday Addey!
What an adorable little personality to go along with such an adorable little face! She looks so much like her cute mama, and apparently the same spunk, too! Happy Birthday!
I too remember the day our little Miss Addey"tude" was born! What a happy day for me -- it was almost as if my own daughter was having a baby! I have always loved my little Beau Dee and for her to have a baby was such a happy day for me. I rushed to the hospital to see this new little bundle, and there she was -- her Mommy all over again! She is bright, beautiful, happy, vivacious, and a really nice big sister. Happy birthday -- Miss Addey"tude". We love you!
Post a Comment