We have a little Brother at our house!! Yes I did have a split second of sheer panic... but only because I only had a pink outfit to bring him home in, and the room was all purple, and I had the name we had picked out already on the wall. But only for a second and then I looked at Wacey and I was so happy!!
And I know he is now a month old sohere are some pictures (For some reason I have a lot of pictures on my phone) but here are some I have taken!! Isn't HE cute!!
The day I found out what I'm having, my mom told me about your surprise-it scared me to death! But I quickly realized, just as you did, that it wouldn't matter AT ALL. I'm so happy for you, for your surprise, and that your sweet little family gets to experience a little boy! Hope you're doing well!
I'm so glad to finally see your little surprise! He's such a cutie! I can imagine it was a little stressful at first because you didn't have anything for a boy but what a GREAT surprise! Congrats!
What a great tale for little Dylan Todd to be told about his whole life. The girls absolutely adore him and I think his Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Grandma are a bit proud as well! He has grown so much! Thank you for visiting with us and sharing some special times! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
This is just one more reason I will continue to wait until February to actually "find out." I am so happy for you and your girls. They adore him and will be such great big sisters. You will love the opportunity to be a mother of three, it gives you more love to go around!
12 comments:
So happy about your big surprise! He is so sweet... fits right in with your adorable little girls. Congratulations!!
I heard about your surprise... Congrats! Those girls will keep him right in line! :)
What a little cutie!! So happy for you guys, such a fun little addition to your cute family! Congrats!
What a wonderful surprise!!!! It's my nightmare to tell a patient the wrong sex, and this story makes me even more nervous!
I was so glad I got to see him in person! Love you guys!
WOW! Did you about die?? What a great surprise! I'll bet you still look at him and can't believe you really had a boy. He is so sweet.
Cheri told me this the other day I can't even imagine how crazy that must have been! I would have been so shocked! Congrats he's beautiful. :)
The day I found out what I'm having, my mom told me about your surprise-it scared me to death! But I quickly realized, just as you did, that it wouldn't matter AT ALL. I'm so happy for you, for your surprise, and that your sweet little family gets to experience a little boy! Hope you're doing well!
I'm so glad to finally see your little surprise! He's such a cutie! I can imagine it was a little stressful at first because you didn't have anything for a boy but what a GREAT surprise! Congrats!
Wow! That is such a fun twist to things! Congratulations, you guys!
By the way, your oldest looks like an absolute carbon copy of you... what cute kids!
What a great tale for little Dylan Todd to be told about his whole life. The girls absolutely adore him and I think his Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Grandma are a bit proud as well! He has grown so much! Thank you for visiting with us and sharing some special times! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
This is just one more reason I will continue to wait until February to actually "find out." I am so happy for you and your girls. They adore him and will be such great big sisters. You will love the opportunity to be a mother of three, it gives you more love to go around!
He is so adorable! Congratulations on your little surprise. What a beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment