Beau, you are doing great with blog thing. I love to look at everyone's and see what they have found next!!! The girls had a great time the other day. Let's do it again soon.
I love the smile box thing. My friend sent me one a while ago and I haven't had time to try it out. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message! Your girls are so cute! Kati
Beau Dee--the girls are SOOOO cute! You need to have more babies if they're all that cute! I'm glad you get to be at home with your girls and enjoy the fun times with them. I loved watching Addey in the parades and her performance at the Lions Club BBQ--she definitely has her mom's skills! What cute little "Indian" girls!
What cute pictures! Give me more, give me more! How is it possible that with your husband you don't have a computer to work on? You get that boy in shape!
6 comments:
Very cute pictures! Good job keeping your blog updated!!
Beau, you are doing great with blog thing. I love to look at everyone's and see what they have found next!!! The girls had a great time the other day. Let's do it again soon.
I love the smile box thing. My friend sent me one a while ago and I haven't had time to try it out. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a message! Your girls are so cute!
Kati
Hey - I got it to work and wow....how cute are those Richards girls? Love the pictures and love you too! Thanks for sharing
Beau Dee--the girls are SOOOO cute! You need to have more babies if they're all that cute! I'm glad you get to be at home with your girls and enjoy the fun times with them. I loved watching Addey in the parades and her performance at the Lions Club BBQ--she definitely has her mom's skills! What cute little "Indian" girls!
What cute pictures! Give me more, give me more! How is it possible that with your husband you don't have a computer to work on? You get that boy in shape!
Post a Comment