Saturday, September 29, 2007

Addeys BIG Birthday party!!!







Well the party is over !! We have been planning it for weeks... and waiting, and waiting, and waiting. It was a lot of fun to have Addey's friends and cousins come celebrate with us for her 3rd birthday!!
We read the "The princess and the pea" to find out how to tell a real princess !! Then we played a game to find out if the GIRLS were REAL princess's. You know only a real princess is sensitive enough to feel a pea through a pillow, They ALL got their crowns and the princess party began. Then we played KISS THE FROG Had a pinata, in the house Made princess wands,opened presents, and had ice cream and cake!!!
It was fun, but we only have to do birthday party's every year or so right? Well we will of coarse be having our family birthday party tomorrow, as if Addey has not been spoiled enough with the gifts she got today. You can never have enough birthday parties, especially with your family!!! oh, and I can not forget Addey's best friend Reece. What a cutie!!

5 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

What a blast! You are so brave to have a pinata inside the house--granted, I doubt that 3 year olds would hit hard enough to really hurt too much.

Billie Sue said...

Oh...those were the days! Enjoy it now and be as fun and creative as possible, because those precious memories are dear in the years to come. Happy birthday Addey!

The Gunnerson Family said...

What more could one princess want? Congratulations on throwing a successful birthday bash. I agree that huge birthday parties do NOT have to be every year. I mean we really don't want to spoil our kids do we?

Chelsea Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Addey! What a cute mom to do all those fun things for her! I'll bet she and the other girls loved it!

Anonymous said...

We are so sad that we had to miss the party. We will have to make sure the next time we don't plan a trip to Idaho for Addey's birthday. I remember when you had Addey and I could not believe that you were old enough to have a baby of your own. I think you are a great mom and those girls are so lucky to have come to such a loving home.