Thursday, September 13, 2007

I have to add a cute story to my Little visual aid I did for Addey upcoming 3rd Birthday. Over the Labor day weekend we had a few birthdays in the Richards family. We all got together after all the festivities for dinner, cake and ice cream, and happy birthday wishes. We were singing Happy birthday, and Addey always being the center of attention, got up in the middle of the song and said " Evwybody stop- My birfday is coming- can you hear it??" SOO cute to hear her be so excited for her birthday and actually realize what is going on!! I am going to say it again, I can not believe she is getting so big. So here it is almost here... Can you hear it??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stinking doll!!! I can hear her birthday coming. We will be excited to be invited to any festivities she has!!! Or just to wish her a happy birthday. Pretty soon she will go to Primary and then you know she is getting older. When they sing the primary songs and talk about Jesus and Choosing the Right you will jump for joy.

Billie Sue said...

I can hear! The birfday will be great -- just like it was the day she was born! I remember coming to the hospital shortly after you had her and how she looked exactly like you! What a dollie!