Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tagged!!!

1-Jobs I've had- Drug store (server), Texaco (cashier), PMG marketing (yea I was one of those anoying soliciters calling to get surveys) MTC- Missionary Training Center (service cordinator), Dr. Greg Taylor's office (Receptionist), Aspen Womens Center (Medical Assistant), Wasatch Medical Clinic ( MA, x-ray tech, Bone density admin., MOTHER!!!


2-Places to go for a weekend getaway-JUST A WEEKEND, as you will soon find out in one of the following questions, I need to go on a REAL vacation. I do like to go to St. George for the weekend when it starts to get cold here. I am going to go visit Missy in Wyoming one of these weekends!!

3-Movies I could watch over and over- I am with you Billie Jo One of my favorites is Cutting Edge, Dirty Dancing!!, how to loose a guy in 10 days, Money pit.

4-Guilty pleasures- Scrapbooking and buying scrapbooking supplies, Shopping, taking a nice nap!!

5-Places I've lived- Here we go... Woodland, Orem, Woodland, Orem, Woodland.

6-1st thing I thought when I saw Wacey the first time- He is so nice, Why is he hanging out with Kirk Gines?


7-Places I've been on vacation- And this is why I need longer than a weekend...Vegas, California, Wyoming, and that is about it.

8-Favorite Foods- PASTA

9-If in a jam with Wacey, what I do to get out of it- Silent treatment...Making up is the fun part!!

10-Best first kiss landmarks- Wacey was DEFINATLY my first kiss, and we were at Brit's house! It was our first date and I was not going to let him get a way with Hugging my mom when he meet her and not giving me anything.


11-Places I'd rather be right now- Well I could think of many places and they are all warm!!

12-Who sent this to me- Billie Jo

I tag or re-tag Giselle (I know Kati tagged you) and Kristen (Now I will know if you look at my blog, I check yours everyday!)

3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

What a fun life, Beau!!

Staci said...

Hey my little sister works at Aspens womens center right now... Is it the one in Provo?

Billie Sue said...

Beau, you are so cute and funny. I love the comment about your first thought when you saw Wacey. The tags make it so fun to find out little tidbits you never knew!