Addey got a camera for her birthday and has taken 180 pictures in the 4 hours I have let her play with it. That is not the pictures I deleted that she took while I was trying to get ready for church. (I was in the tub)
There is a LCD screen in her camera but we decided we would download them on the computer so she could see them. It was interesting to see from her view!!! Here are some of Addeys pictures she took with her camera!

The first picture she took was of Reece and then she said" hmm that is cute!"

Dad getting ready for church

Oh I guess Reece has got
one step closer to getting ready for church. Maybe we will have a lesson on what we can take pictures of.

Dad got to try out the camera and got a picture of the big birthday girl.

And a few pictures of the quests at her birthday dinner!!



I know why we have Birthday celebrations. It was great to have the family and a few friends over and it reminded me of how much I appreciate my family. I have loved every minute of the 3 years Addey has been in our family and she sure has brought a lot of fun and laughter into our home!!
13 comments:
Looks like such a fun party! We love little Addey and Reece and are glad Addey had such a fun party! I remember so well the day she was born and I totally love that she looks just like her Mom (not that you're not cute Wacey), just that I think her mother is sooo cute -- always have -- always will.
Addey has quite the nack for taking pictures. I can't tell if Cole is with the girls from the reunion and Ashley is at the party to? What is that all about?
Oh yes Billie Jo noticed, I was not trying to have pictures up that were obvious of the situation, but it is what it is. I was a little stressed about it all and it turned out ok but yes we had Ashley and Tana at the party. Cute little Ashley called to see when we would be home so she could bring Addeys present over. She is my friend so I said why don't you just come to her party on Sunday. Cole called me and told me I had put him in a perdicament because Tana would not come if Ashley was there, and he was not coming if Tana was not coming. Ya not what I was trying to do, I just thought I could have my frind come, Cole could bring his friend and we could have a nice party for Addey.I was a little stressed but Ashley came,Cole and Tana showed up and the family was there and we ate and opened the present Ashley brought and had a good time. Although we still do not know if Tana can talk. We missed Ellie Tess and Mia at the princess party but Addey loves the gift you brought thanks.
I remember when I got my first camera. It's so fun to see what a child sees. Looks like Addey had a great birthday. I was wondering the same thing about the pictures...so I'm glad that Billie Jo asked so that you would explain!
I love this post... It cracked me up... Your girls are so cute and you are such a cute little mom... The party looked amazing... I can't wait for Sienna's birthdays... They have the coolest toys out now and at least I will have an excuse to buy them now...
I knew if I was patient I would get the answers to my questions without asking....good story about Ashley and Tana. I think we were all wondering...Hey, Grandpa DeLoy...what's up with the face?
Beau, sounds like quite an exciting birthday party; filled with presents, food, family, and just a little stress on the side. Love the picture Addey took. Luke has a little digital camera too the he loves to take pictures on. Mostly they are of me in my pajamas with my hair pulled back and no make-up one. Good thing he know how to use the delete button!
First, haha...what a funny situation! Sorry, but that just makes me laugh. Secondly, how fun of a party! And third, it looks like Addey has quite the future in photography. She's such a little cutie!
Love you guys!
Beau, thanks so much for blogging with us. I love to read your comments and I check every day to see if you have posted a new blog. Thanks for being so close with my kids -- it feels good.
Trust me when I say I know that it is hard to keep up with the daily bloggers, but come on... we need more of those cute girls!
Hey I just wanted to say Hi and let you know that I'm thinking about you! Hope that you are doing alright, Grandma said they had you one some sort of a monitor. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!!
Beau,
I know life has been a bit stressful for you as of late, and I truly do pray for you each night. This honestly has been going on for a LONG time....remember your senior year? I have faith in the doctors and know if you're persistent, they can find a way to help.
Now.....please let us see some more pictures of the cutest little Richards' girls in the world!
I thought I had already commented on this one, since I know I have looked a thousand times, but apparently I hadn't. What else can I say that hasn't already been said? Adorable girls--funny predicament. Anyway- I hope you are doing okay--thanks for the comments and encouragment about motherhood! Love ya!
Post a Comment