Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa!!!

Happy Birthday Grandpa!! We had this idea when we thought you were going to be in the Dominican Repuplic for your birthday. Sorry you are sick and did not get to go. We still hope you have a good birthday and get feeling better so you can party like the party animal we know you are!!!

10 comments:

Billie Sue said...

What a beautiful tribute to a cute Grandpa from the cutest little Bisel/Richards girls in the world! If that doesn't bring a tear to your eye, I don't know what would! I chime in my happy birthday wishes, as well!

Chris said...

This is SO halarious! And of course, adorable!

Holmes Family said...

Beau,
This is precious! What adorable little girls!

Laura said...

What a great way to tell their Papa Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the guess on my "game". I've got to think of a name for it. You'll have to wait until I post a new picture to find out the answer to this weeks. And yeah we stopped real quick at Aunt Billie's and then headed home. The roads weren't bad though.

Cheri said...

Very Adorable! I bet Grandpa loved it!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Uncle DeLoy! That song was so adorable! Addie sure ended on a low note----what range she has!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Ha ha! They are so cute! I love that Addey gets the melody of the last line of the song and uses it for every line...that is so funny.

The Gunnerson Family said...

What a darling little song. I especially like how Reese joins in only on certian words. That is exactly how Noah likes to sing. Happy birthday Uncle DeLoy!

Billie Jo said...

I never get sick of seeing your adorable girls. Addey is the perfect big sister and Reece just follows her lead. I have seen that before. I hope that you have at least one more girl!!!

Kati said...

Beau...I wanted to invite you to my blog...but I don't have an email address for you...
let me know if you want an invite...
littlebitoflove76@gmail.com

Kati