How could I get mad at these cute little faces...

Oh and did I mention this was not the first time, Yea we also did pink and purple in the exact same place. I guess this time I was more mad that I did not learn my lesson the first and second time.
This picture really show's how much fun they had in the paint!!I also learned a new blog lesson... It is very theraputic to post these pictures, It gets some frustration out, and you get some great feedback from everyone!!!

YES, I threw the rest of the scrapbooking paint away. Lets not chance it.


Oh and did I mention this was not the first time, Yea we also did pink and purple in the exact same place. I guess this time I was more mad that I did not learn my lesson the first and second time.
This picture really show's how much fun they had in the paint!!I also learned a new blog lesson... It is very theraputic to post these pictures, It gets some frustration out, and you get some great feedback from everyone!!!
YES, I threw the rest of the scrapbooking paint away. Lets not chance it.
5 comments:
You can't get mad at those innocent eyes - they are too cute!!! And yes, blogging is so therapeutic for me. I have to stop and think, "This will make a great blog post" and then it doesn't seem so bad!
Your girls are so darling! Thanks for the note. We'll see you in Woodland in March :-)
Oh the things I have to look forward to!
I love the blue feet! so much personality :)
Oh, Beau...they are so stinkin cute and obviously mischievous. I love how in the video Addey totally denies having anything to do with the paint, ha ha.
Noah told me that he and Nik were exactly the same way--except ALL THE TIME! Take comfort in knowing that Addey and Reece will probably never help each other jump out of a second story window (at two years old) or pull the same trick as your girls did with the paint, but with POOP OUT OF EACH OTHER'S DIAPERS! I fear for my future....take comfort in that! :)
Post a Comment