Saturday, February 16, 2008

This is why...

Thanks to everyone who is still looking at my blog and not giving up on me, sometimes reminding me I need to post something new, and still commenting on my post that has been up for a month!!!
I have to admit any spare second I have I usually just look at everyone else's blogs and do not update my own. I also have been trying to do the Hickley challenge and that takes the other "spare seconds" I have. I started a little late and I was trying to catch up, I loged on today to update and I am 15.6 pages ahead!!! So I guess since I am 15 pages ahead and I had a little nudging to update my blog last night, I will catch up on my blogging!!!

Well I was trying to think of something I could blog about and my girls are always one step ahead of me and pulled out something great!!

This is my scrapbooking paint all over my bedroom...

This is my girls who got into my scrapbooking paint...

And...This is why I do not get any time to Blog. Addey was obviously not a part of any of this, and Reece is just happy to be here!!!

11 comments:

McNeil Family said...

Those girls are great. I love how Reece copies her big sister. I'll bet that may in fact be what took place with the paint.

Laura said...

I am SO glad that you met your Monday deadline! I guess that's why I don't have any scrapbooking paint, I'm afraid what might happen with it. Hopefully your next blog update won't have to be about something your girls got into!

Cheri said...

I'm glad that my kids aren't the only ones who do stuff like this. Last week Hailee got half a tube of toothpaste all over my bedroom floor and bedspread and the next day I caught her painting my bedroom walls with nailpolish! At least it was red and matched my bedspread!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Uh oh!! How could you be mad at those cute little faces, though? I'm happy you got a chance to update--don't worry, we won't abandon your blog!

Holmes Family said...

Beau,
You're girls are adorable! You couldn't get mad with their sweet little faces. My little Kristen has dumped a whole bottle of glue on our brand new carpet, and I can't even mention the times my boys have spilled things. It's not fun right when they do it, but afterwards we have a good laugh!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Uh, yeah. That is what you get when you turn your back on children for .1 seconds!

Staci said...

This was my favorite post. I was laughing so hard. They're little faces look so innocent, with the nice paint all over it. Very Cute!

Britany said...

I am so glad you found our blog!! This is for sure the only way to keep in touch these days :).

Your girls are gorgeous! We are hoping to come this summer to UT and we will have to get together. We miss you guys!!

The Cox Family said...

I am so sorry! Cam took an ink pen and drew all over our micro-fiber couches a couple of weeks ago. Of course the warranty doesn't cover ink so I we had to have someone come and clean them. Kids!!! I love the picture with the girl's hands on their cheeks. With those cute little faces, I don't know how you ever punish them!

Billie Jo said...

This will be one that you remember forever! I love having girls but I think that at times they are harder than boys because they get into messes and you STILL have all the emotional drama! Good thing that they are so cute, I makes those moments a lot easier.

The Preece Family said...

Hi Beau! It's Jenny - I haven't checked in for a while...guess I've been too busy to really "blog surf". Anyway, I love those pictures! How classic is that? Little kids and paint --- they'll always find a way to get into it, make a huge mess, and still look as cute and innocent as ever, huh? Take care!