Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I {Heart} July!!











I have always loved July! There is so much going on and this year did not diappoint. Between parades, rodeo's, performances, family parties, more parades, kids activites... I really should have got more pictures (and I am so mad I did not get pictures of the girls in there cute red, white and blue outfits, which has been a tradition for me the last couple years) Not only is there so many activities it is also me and Wacey's anniversary and this year we celebrated 9 years!!! Oh and we can not forget my birthday, I have always had something to do on my birthday. I did get a few pics of, of coarse.. My girls!! We did a lot of dancing at both the 4th and 24th so there are pictures of them in their dance outfits for the parade and talent performance. We also went to the daughters of Utah pioner house on the 24th and got some cute pics of them with there bonets on. The other picture is of Reece watching the fireworks, that was also a favorite!! I LOVE July, I LOVE my girls, and I LOVE my husband. I do not say much about Wacey on the blog, it is kinda a blog about what is going on with the girls, but we did celebrate 9 years and I just have to say I love my husband!! It has been a great- well we will say 8 years... this year has been tough, but I am so glad that I have my husband standing next to me through it all ,and that we have been married for 9 great married years. I love you babe!!!



9 comments:

Tahnie said...

We saw your little girls dancing in the parade on the 24th. They are both soooooo adorable!! Congrats on 9 years! yeah!!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh man. I love July, too, but mostly I love July in Kamas! The girls look great in their BMDC gear. I wish I were there to dance with them.

Thanks for the update. I love it!

Krystal said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a fun month of July! Your girls are so cute, I'm sure they are just darling little dancers! :)

Billie Sue said...

Those little dancers are too cute for words! I love them!! July is a great month and we have had tons of fun things to do and be involved in. The family reunion was the best!!! Love you and love those two little beauties!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little family. It was great to see you in Kamas! I LOVE KAMAS! I think the world of you and your family...

Cheri said...

I saw your cute girls in the Kamas Parade! Happy 9th Anniversary!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Ditto to all of the July love. I LOVE IT!!! Your girls are so darling. I loved seeing them dance in the parades and performances. It was so fun to see the kids play at the reunion. Thanks for all of your work, it was fabulous.

Pays said...

What cuties you have. They are so stinkin' adorable! I love July too. It goes by way too fast. Happy belated birthday btw- and happy anniversary- 9 years, wow has it been that long! I agree with Olivia- the reunion was so much fun you did great!

Pays said...

What cuties you have. They are so stinkin' adorable! I love July too. It goes by way too fast. Happy belated birthday btw- and happy anniversary- 9 years, wow has it been that long! I agree with Olivia- the reunion was so much fun you did great!