
This year for New Years we decided we were going to celebrate with my grandpa. I was so excited when all my brothers also joined us and they brought friends too! My girls fell in love with Natalie that night when she played dress up with them. Ever since New Years Addey and Reece always ask when Natalie is going to come play, so when I was in need of a babysitter last week of coarse I called Natalie to come "play" with them . I knew when I left that morning and Natalie said that she had brought her own crown to play princess with the girls that I would not have to worry about them. I was so happy that she would help me and Addey and Reece had the best time dressing up and playing new games with her. Thanks Natalie we LOVE you!!!

4 comments:
How fun. What lucky girls to have such a fun babysitter. I'm pretty sure by the time I was natalie's age I had given up on being the fun babysitter!!
She is such a cute girl. I am glad that Reese and Addey got to have some fun with her. Too bad she is in school. She would make a great full-time babysitter.
How cute!! I bet the girls were in heaven! The kitten is too cute. I'm glad to see that my child is not the only one that names all of his animals the SAME name!! We tend to be hung up on Timmy and George.. ha ha - How fun for Reece. I love kittens too. Every kid needs a best friend that is an animal right!!! You're a good sport!
Your girls are so cute! They look JUST like you...
Post a Comment