

No this is not a pictureI took with my new camera I talked about in my last post... But I am going to do my own pictures soon. With Addey I had her pictures done when she was a newborn, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, ect, ect, and probably some in between. With Reece I got most of the milestones. And with Dylan He is 4 months old and this is his first professional pictures. I am definatly going to get my new camera out and get more pics. look at those kids, I mean really I think Wacey and I make some pretty cute kids!
8 comments:
Cute pics! Isn't Photo fly the best?!
So cute! Who did you have take the pictures? I love them! Those are three CUTE kids!
We definitely have cute kids!! They are adorable! :)
Very cute!
I agree!!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! It must be those Bisel genes in them:) Cute pictures!
Love it! It's completely fine that you have just now gotten Dylan's pictures done. I have only done Elijah's once, and he is almost 3! To make matters worse, I haven't ever printed a picture of Eli!!! Time and kids sure get in the way of our best intentions. I can't believe Dylan is SO BIG. I love it.
I feel like I live on a different planet. I didn't know you had a little guy! He is so cute! Congrats! I need to stay more connected to blogger. Take care! Jess
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! It was fun to hear from you... and yes I remember you. We were so sad that you moved back home. Your little boy is so cute! How are you guys doing? I hope all is well.
Post a Comment