Our summer has been so busy and we have had lots of fun! I am so far behind on my blogging but I wanted to show some pics of some things we did leading up to our summer.
After Finns blessing we had lunch. This picture is 5 out of 7 Cousin's babies starting with Dylan in October and ending with Liv in May!!Dylan and Finn!!
What a fun summer...can you believe it almost halfway over! With all of that cold weather we had it feels like summer just started. Love those girls and the way they take care of their cute baby brother.
What fun you have been having! The little dance concert was darling and I love how "in" to it the little girls get. Addey and Reece are so beautiful...just like their Mom. That Dylan looks exactly like his Dad! How could a child look any more like their parent than he does! Finn is also pretty darned cute! We better tell Aimee to start blogging so we can keep up on him!
4 comments:
What a fun summer...can you believe it almost halfway over! With all of that cold weather we had it feels like summer just started. Love those girls and the way they take care of their cute baby brother.
What fun you have been having! The little dance concert was darling and I love how "in" to it the little girls get. Addey and Reece are so beautiful...just like their Mom. That Dylan looks exactly like his Dad! How could a child look any more like their parent than he does! Finn is also pretty darned cute! We better tell Aimee to start blogging so we can keep up on him!
Fun to see what you've been up to lately!
What a fun summer! I love all those cute babies!
Post a Comment