Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Addey's first day of preschool!!




Really going to preschool should not be hard...for me. Addey has been going to preschool for 2 years and she really loves it. It is just hard for me every year to even send her. I miss her while she is gone, and really 2 hours twice a week should be a nice break. This year it was heart breaking because Reece missed her too. I realized how much Addey entertains and takes care of Reece!!


Addey loves being with other kids and learning so of coarse she did not mind leaving us and going. She started a new preschool this year with a new teacher and new friends . When I came to pick her up she said "mom my teacher did not even tell me to sit down I was so good" I do not really know what to think about that because that could mean so many things to Addey but I think she was excited and loved it!!

My last little post was a counter to Addey's birthday, It was mostly for me to remind me how long I have until she will be 4. (I can not believe I have a 4 year old) I have always been a little sad that Addey misses the deadline and will not go to school until she is 6 but now I am thinking it will be great for me!! Addey on the other hand would go to high school tomorrow if she could but I am happy to wait!!! I am however glad she loved her first day of preschool and it was nice to have a little alone time with Reece. But we were both excited when it was time to pick Addey up!!!

8 comments:

Mary Lou said...

It was always a hard time for me but my kids all loved school and they were excited to go. They grow up so fast so cherish the time right now. They are so cute!

Giselle Rasheta said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Let her keep loving school, 'cause if she knew how many more years she had to go, she might not love it quite so much, haha. She is so cute...both of your girls are. Give them a big squeeze from me!

Billie Sue said...

Oh that girl is so cute! I love her! Reece looked so little and innocent when I saw you two at Food Town. I could see she was missing her big sister, but that is okay too, as it gives them an opportunity to develop their own little personality. Love those two little girls!

The Cox Family said...

Addey looks so cute and proud with her little backpack on! I am glad that she enjoys going and can't even imagine how hard it is going to be to send Cam off to his first day of school!

Cartier Family said...

So cute! I remember doing a little preschool thing when I was her age and loving it. I felt so grown up!

The Gunnerson Family said...

What cute little girls! I am sure that Addey is totally ready for High School. She kills me with all the talking! I'll bet Reece does miss her. When Luke went to Kindergarten, Noah was not quite 2 and the whole first day he kept saying, "My Luke?" It is so cute to see them miss each other and know that they really do love each other (despite actions to suggest otherwise),

Cheri said...

Addey is such a cutie! She looked so excited to be going to preschool! Hopefully with a little time it will be easier for both you and Reece to send her!

Kamal and Amber said...

Beau,

You probably hear this all of the time, but Addey looks just like you!! Cute pictures. Time goes by fast.