It sounds like this is kind of a difficult move for you to make. It's nothing like Kamas Valley up here, but it is a great place to live nonetheless. Drop a note on my blog when you get here and settled so we can hook up. It will be fun to get to know you better. Good luck with things!
Hey Beau Dee! I am glad that you found our blog. Your girls are beautiful, it's hard to believe how fast time has gone. Looks like you had a great time at the fair.
10 comments:
great slide show and photos! Looks like lots of fun
What cute pages! I miss the state fair! I guess I better check out the AZ state fair!
So much fun, I really should have thought about going? I am going to miss those stinkn' cute girls!!!
The fair is always a good time. Looks like it stood true for you guys! I'm loving all the updates!
Cute girls having fun at the fair! What darling pictures of beautiful little girls having family fun. It looks like Wacey had a little fun too!
I love this little scrapbook in your blog! Great way to share all of those fun pictures! See you on Saturday!
Hey Beau Dee,
It sounds like this is kind of a difficult move for you to make. It's nothing like Kamas Valley up here, but it is a great place to live nonetheless. Drop a note on my blog when you get here and settled so we can hook up. It will be fun to get to know you better. Good luck with things!
Tiffany
What a cute slide show! You did a great job! Looks like you guys had a great time!
How fun,I love the fair. Update me on this whole moving thing!! Looks like there was something for everyone!!
Hey Beau Dee! I am glad that you found our blog. Your girls are beautiful, it's hard to believe how fast time has gone. Looks like you had a great time at the fair.
Post a Comment