I have posted some pictures of some things we did while my mom, dad, and Cole were here. I did a separate post of each thing we did because I have so many pictures and I wanted do describe each event. I want to thank my mom, dad and Cole for helping us move and having a little fun with us before they went home! I will post some more pics of our new apartment and what the girls and I have been doing lately.
7 comments:
Oh it looks so beautiful. I wish I would have know about your cats. Shortly after I posted those pictures I went out to check the girls and the kittens. Mia's was acting weird and I tried to give it some food- I am crossing my fingers it maks its! This is why I HATE having pets. Take some pictures of the girls in their dance class for me! I truly miss seeing them. I felt so sad this week realizing Addey really wasn't coming back!
Wow, you have done quite a few things already! I think you are really going to enjoy living in Oregon for a while, just don't stay away forever. We have always ended up really enjoying the places we have lived, and truly the ability to run to the store without taking a whole day to go to SLC is great!
I haven't checked your blog for a while and you are a blogging fool now - I love it!!! :)
It looks gorgeous there! I hope you are settling in and meeting some people. Can't wait to hear more and see more pics!
I am officially homesick.... I miss Oregon so much!!! Guess we will be visiting sooner than I thought after sitting her crying for 10 minutes...
Wow you have some gorgeous scenery out there! I love all the photos.
I really do hope you enjoy living in Oregon.
Can I come visit? It looks SO beautiful up there... and how fun for you to be able to do all those things with Cole and your parents. I'm so happy for you guys that you're finally settled and living in such a beautiful place. Good luck with everything...you better keep up this new pace on your blogging!
It looks so pretty there! I am glad that you made it there okay and that you had so much fun with your family. Keep the pictures and updates coming! We may just surprise you and come visit one of these days!!! Take care!
Post a Comment