Today we went to Lee's farms to get us some pumpkins. i t was so much fun, we went on rides saw some farm animals and picked our pumpkins. When we pulled up we thought it would be boring because we have all the animals at home, but Addey loved telling everyone about all the animals and Reece was the star of the show riding the ponies!! We ate fresh donuts and went through a corn maze. After we picked the perfect pumpkins it was time to head home but we had a fun day at Lee's farm!!
11 comments:
I am being honest when I say this, watching the scrapbook pages brought a tear to my eye. I am so happy for you that you get to experience new things BUT I miss those cute little faces. If you are going to keep up dating daily then I say stay in Oregon for a while. I feel like I know what you are up to more there then when you were here. I just miss that cute little Addey-tude walking through the studio doors!!!
How fun! Noah and I have been hoping we can find a corn-maze to go to down here, but we haven't heard of one yet. Then, to make me more jealous, we visited Utah and passed about 7 billboards in a row for the corn mazes in Utah county. It looks like you're having a blast and exploring your new environment...
What a fun day!! Looks like you guys are enjoying Oregon and all that it has to offer! Keep the updates coming! It's so fun to see all the things you guys are doing in your new home!
Glad you're finding fun things to do there! I'll bet the girls loved the animals and pumpkins. They look so cute!
We have friends from Park City that also recently moved to Oregon! Where are you living? Email me the details: britanyut@yahoo.com
I am so happy that you are finding so many fun things to do with the girls already. Even though it is hard to be away, there are some wonderful benefits that you will always cherish. It looks like you are doing a wonderful job keeping those girls happy!
This was way too cute! Your girls are so adorable! I am so happy for you guys being in Oregon. You're going to love it. Take care, Jess
Hey this is Ashlee (Robinson)<- I haven't said that name for a long time!!! Of course you can check out my blog! My kids are stinkin silly! I am so jealous that you are out of Utah! I cant wait until Josh is done with school. Hopefully we will be able to get a job in North Carolina or Portland. I added you to my blog list if thats ok. See ya! :)
Hey! Looks like you are getting all settled into your new home. Enjoy it for what it is. I know that moving away is hard but it's a growing process too. There are lots of fun new adventures in Oregon waiting for you. Your girls are so so cute. It's to bad we weren't able to get together before you left.
You guys are so so so cute! I can't believe how old your girls are!! Love your family!
very cute! what a fun place!
Post a Comment