Friday, October 10, 2008

Our trip to the coast.










This was our trip to the Ocean. We had been driving for two days and then unpacked one day and needed a break. My mom, dad and Cole were leaving the next day so it was great to have a day of fun before they left! It was rainy but it was still beautiful!!! We went to a lighthouse and it was a little walk to get there, it started raining as we were walking and Addey was not happy. I have always thought lighthouses were cool. I love how the stories of ships out in the ocean look for the light of the the lighthouse and know were to go. I think I am going to decorate my bathroom with the pictures of our first trip to the ocean. I love the picture I posted at the top of the tide and beech with the Oregon trees and even though it was rainy and the winds were blowing there was sun peeking through and it was a beautiful day, even in the rain. I will also put the picture I took of the light house, it isn't a great picture but it will remind me to follow the light and I will know were to go! We went down on a a beach on the sand and it was amazing to watch the big tide's come in. Again it was rainy and windy so the tide was Huge and it looked like it was going to come right over the top of us. I loved how it would be calm as it got to up us but looked so big just a few miles out. I think I will enjoy being so close to the ocean (especially in the summer) It is so beautiful and amazing and I am glad My mom, dad, and Cole got to go with us! Next time maybe Cade and Cache can come!!

3 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Beautiful, beautiful scenery and how fun to get to share it with all the people you love! I love the pictures of the girls together--so sweet!

The DiStefano Family said...

It really is beautiful! I love that picture of the girls hugging eachother. They are so so cute! How fun that would be! Keep the pictures coming... :)

Cheri said...

The Oregon Coast is so much fun. When we went my kids were having so much finding starfish, tiny fish and other little sea creatures in the little puddles. They also had fun collecting little pieces of drift wood. Looks like you had a great time at the coast!