Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baa Baa Black Sheep






Even before the snow melted the first time girls where ready for spring, but then we had a little sneak of spring and we were really ready for warm weather. Addey and Reece beg me to go check on the baby lambs every day but we have not made it out too much this year, so when my mom called today I knew we had to go!! Since I am not working at all this week I made it a goal to "spring Clean" and get my stuff put back in order and organized but it has put a toll on the girls and they have put up with me again not paying to much attention too them. I knew going to see the lambs would be the much needed break we all needed... And it was!!!

Addey and Reece love to play in the barn and see the lambs. Today we got to hold them and pet them so they could get use to us. When we got home Addey said maybe they will learn to like us and we can say " Addey had a little lamb... every where that Addey went the lamb is sure to go"

That made me realize that we do need a clean orderly house but my kids and family are most important and those times when we stop our spring cleaning and have a little fun are the true learning moments!!!

Pictures:

Addey and Reece holding and petting the lambs!!!

When Addey was not even 2 yet my mom found some MUCK boots and we had to get them. My mom said she could picture her following the boys around in the barn or helping with the watering. The smallest they came in where 10 so she finally fits in them and they work great to go to the barn and see the lambs. Reece also said she needed her "princess muck boots"

Addey started to help grandma clear a spot for the lambs so they would have a nice dry spot to lay and Reece joined in too!!!

5 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh, how cute! Oh man I am jealous that you live in the most beautiful place on earth and your kids can enjoy the country life.

Addey is so funny, and I certainly hope that everywhere she goes, the lambies are sure to go!

Billie Sue said...

Those are the most precious pictures ever! You should blow those up and frame them. The innocent little faces of Addey and Reece and the trusting look on the face of the lamb is PRECIOUS! I love the boots! Great new post -- keep those updates coming!

mama blizzard said...

I am so in love with the pic of Reece talking to the lamb! Thanks for inviting us swimming today. The girls are in the tub gearing up for the next adventure.

Cheri said...

Cute Pictures! Love the little muck boots. I laughed when I read what Addy said. She's so cute!

Krystal said...

Hey Beau, I'm glad you found my blog, and now I can add you to my list too. :) Your girls are too cute!!