Reece loves KiKi Belle, she is always carring her around and playing with her. As soon as she wakes up in the morning she asks for KiKi, she wants to take KiKi with her every where we go, and she wants to sleep with KiKi. I have never loved cats in the house but KiKi has kinda been a house cat because Reece has made her her best friend and when she is in the house so is KiKi. ( I have drawn the line at no sleeping with her)
When we moved we had a cat that stayed at the house when we left, her name was Belle (given by Addey along with the Lamb and everything else Addey named... It was always Belle) Soon after we moved my mom called and told us Belle had got hit by a car and I never told Addey. Well when we moved back Addey looked and looked for Belle and I finally told her what had happened. So when this baby Kitty was born Addey thought it should be Belle. Wacey and I were not sure the Kitty would survive so we came up with the name Fifi of the top of our heads. The baby Kitty disappeared for a while and we thought we were genious for not getting attatched and giving it such a silly name. Well one day Wacey was taking a old box to the garbage and there was the Kitty. Reece was so excited and loved her and took such good care of her!! She would get Fifi and Kitty Kitty mixed up so it became KiKi and of coarse Addey added Belle. So that is the story of KiKi Belle!!! KiKi has turned out to be such a fun Kitty and I am sure it is because of all the LOVE Reece has given it!!
7 comments:
Oh - such a cute little story of a BEAUTIFUL, tender, little girl with her pet kitty. Isn't life and childhood wonderful? Especially when you have understanding parents who love and support you! Good work!
I know that girl...it was ME! I loved kittens so much! I think it drove my parents crazy! I used to carry them in my pockets:) You are such a good mom! Cute kids too!
We love our cat as well. Unfortunately we are really attached to it and I just keep praying it lives!!!!
What a cutie! I loved cats when I was little too, somehow that has all changed now!
That is so sweet! I have never been a cat fan, but they seem to be such good pets. I hope Kiki Belle sticks around and enjoys all the lovin' she gets from your girls.
I love that picture, and what a cute story about her kitty. Rachel loves cats too, she would probably get along great with your girls. :)
What a cute cat! And such a sweet story. I loved cats when I was little and I still do!
Post a Comment