Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Lucky am I...


I am reminded many times a day just how LUCKY I am, this is just one of those times!!
AND... this will be the last time I post off of THIS computer, because I am getting Waceys old (REALLY NICE) computer!! AND... look for some really nice pictures because I also got a new camera, courtesy of my brother going on a mission and giving us a good deal on his old (REALLY NICE) one!! I have been saving my birthday, christmas, valentines, ect, ect... gifts to buy a nice camera and this was perfect!! Now I can capture just how lucky I am and Lucky for all my blog followers my luck is really cute!!!

4 comments:

Billie Sue said...

What are you doing up at midnight blogging? Never mind...I know the answer to that...you have a little time and some peace and quiet! How can I forget that is how mother's lives are! You ARE lucky! Those three precious little ones are about as good as it gets. Dylan is getting so big and the girls are beautiful. Lucky you...to be able to acquire Cade's camera at a perfect time! I will look forward to many more posts and some really great pictures of those darling children!

Cheri said...

Cute kids! How fun you get a new camera and computer!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Yay for a new computer and camera! Have fun with them. Yes, you are lucky. Just look at those beautiful girls, and handsome little boy. Isn't it just hard to imagine that you have three adorable kids? That life has taken you back to Woodland for good? That this is you life...and it is a good one?!

The Richards family said...

Well Aunt Billie you can tell it was Midnight because I had so many errors, oops. But yes it was a quiet moment for a minute before the last feeding before I went to bed! Yet another moment I love to just look at my kids and I remember again how LUCKY I am. Now if I can just figure out how to use the camera we will be good!!