
Addey has had a hard time trying to decide what she wants to be for Halloween. Hannah Montana or a Skunk. My mom bought a skunk and a baby chick for Halloween last year and Addey had already picked out her Snow White so she wore that last year. This year she really wanted to be the skunk since she did not wear it last year, although Hannah Montana was hard to pass up too. Reece's baby Chick still fits her and she looks SOO cute in it so when she tried it on Addey decided she can wear the skunk this year because it will still fit this year and next year it may not!!! So keep tuned for Halloween pictures... But mom could not resist the $5.00 buy one and get one, Hannah Montana wig!!

One of the things I have missed ( I will not get into all the things I have missed) is BREAD. I have looked everywhere and I can not find Grandma Sycamore bread and the weekly visits to Marion's house to get bread and rolls is just killing me. SOOO.... I made bread!!




11 comments:
They don't have gma Sycamore's? I would just about die too LOL. You need to get you a handy dandy bread maker girl - but congrats on accomplishing it the old fashioned way :)
Can't wait to see pics of Halloween.
My mom went through total grandma sycamore withdrawals when she moved to California. She finally found it at Walmart. They have it here so we are okay!
Can't wait to see Halloweeen costumes!!
Hey Beau...that bread you made looks way yummier than anything you buy at the store! I love home made bread! Addey is such a cutie!
I can't wait to see what the Halloween costumes look like!! Nice job on the bread making!! Homemade bread is always the best!
My vote is for the skunk costume. Kids always look so cute in those little animal outfits. I am SO sorry to hear about the grandma sycamore bread. I don't think I can even eat any other kind at this point.
This is truly unreal! I was just telling someone the other day, the one thing I told myself I was going to do here was make bread. Well I've been here almost 11 months and haven't done it. My husband has to have the Grandma Sycamore's bread as well, and it is not sold anywhere here. Last year around this time in Arizona we could buy it, but it was $3.79 a loaf and I just cannot pay that much for bread. What is your secret? I need your recipe!!! E-mail me! Take care, Jess
BTW your little Addey is adorable, and the bread looks so good!
Oh--could Addey be any cuter? She is about as cute as a little girl can be! I was with your Mom and Dad when they bought the skunk outfit and for me, it was fun to see my little brother being such a cute grandpa! I'm sorry you miss home--we miss you too. It is all part of growing up and you can only hope that one day you will return! The bread is a huge undertaking and I am very proud of you. The bread machines are a cinch and so is Rhodes frozen--Grandpa has taken to making his own bread! We love you so much!
Good job with the bread making. I always fail at it. As far as the Grandma Sycamore bread goes I know Olivia had a hard time finding it in Las Vegas too. I so sad the see Addey. I have to tell you this little story about dance today. We were having our last practice befor dress rehearsal tomorrow and I kept telling Jenica someone is missing on the back row. I finally went to my class list and realized it was Addey. I wanted to cry!
Wow, you're so busy up there all the time! How do you stay motivated? When I first moved here I couldn't do anything but lay on the couch feeling bad for myself :( I'm so proud of you that you are keeping busy and that you seem to be having so much fun!
I can't wait for pictures of the girls in their Halloween gear!
Yeah, you can't really find Grandma Sycamore's outside of Utah! But you are quite the domestic diva to just make some of your own! Addey is such a doll, I am sure she will be cute even as a skunk.
Honestly, making my own bread is a new therapy for me. I have finally found the perfect recipe for Wheat bread and LOVE making it about every two weeks. I feel so...domesticated! :)
Besides, its cheaper than Grandma Sycamore's, AND it feels good to eat it when you are done. You know the story of the Little Red Hen. So great.
Good job!
Post a Comment