Monday, October 20, 2008

Keeping busy...




We are staying pretty busy, and I think we finally have a schedule! On Tuesday Addey has Ballet and Tap and Reece has Gymnastics, on Wednesday we have our mommy and me with some girls from our ward, and Thursday Addey has gymnastics and Reece has princess Ballet. On Friday we can either go to open gym and practice our Gymnastics or we go to Play boutique were the girls can play and go to different things like story time, puppet shows or creative play where they put on plays. There is so much to do here for kids!! Since we get really tired of being in our apartment it makes it a lot easier for me! I do miss just sending them out to the yard or being able to go on trips to see the animals at the farm, but this will do for now. And the girls are loving it!!!! The pictures are of the new gymnastics outfits and the Ballet outfits the girls got. The pictures of the pumpkin patch are from our trip we made with some girls that asked us to come to their playgroup with them last week. There are lots of Little girls for Addey and Reece to play with!!!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

What cute little dancing girls you've got. And it sounds like ya'll had a blast at the pumpkin farm.

Pays said...

It looks like you are settling right in! How fun for the girls with so much to do! I'm glad you are keeping us updated! I love you see all the fun new things you are doing! Take care! p.s.- tell Addey she can come ride bikes any time!

Billie Jo said...

It makes me miss them even more when I see those girls in dance clothes. We are getting ready for the Halloween concert and I keep seeing the picture of Addey and the purple people eater costume jump into my mind. Does Reece love princess ballet? Sound like you haven't slowed down enought to miss much back here. That is great!

Alayna's Creations said...

Oh what fun! I'm glad you jumped right into things and got the kids all set up. Now what fun things do you have planned for yourself?

The Gunnerson Family said...

Okay, you are totally making me miss Las Vegas. I love living here in beautiful Woodland, but it is really fun to have a great group of fiends with lots of kids to play with, and lots of things to do with your kids. I am so happy that you are having a good time. Those girls are darling!

Giselle Rasheta said...

It's so fun that you've found a lot for your girls to do...that's definitely the nice part of living in a more populated area. I can't wait to see their dance and tumbling skills. I'd LOVE to introduce tap someday at Body Motion...I have a friend who teaches tap who I think I could convince to teach once she's graduated from college. Add that, some contemporary classes, and all the ballroom classes I want to teach, and I think we'll have more than we can even handle!!

Laura said...

Looks like the move hasn't slowed you guys down at all. I'm glad to see that you are all finding your place in Oregon. Just hopefully that place isn't for to awful long.

Cartier Family said...

Hey Beau! Looks like you are having fun with your girls. I'm glad you are enjoying Oregon and have found some friends for the girls!

Cheri said...

Looks like the girls are already making some friends! That's great. You just might get used to city living!